The stomach is a complex organ that is responsible for breaking down food and absorbing nutrients. When the stomach is not functioning properly, it can cause a wide range of symptoms, including pain, bloating, indigestion, and nausea.
Gastrointestinal disorders is quiet common of condition that affect the function and structure of the digestive system. Gastrointestinal conditions are disorders of the digestive system, an extensive and complex system that breaks down food in order to absorb water and extract nutrients, minerals and vitamins for the body’s use, while then removing unabsorbed waste
Common Causes of Gastrointestinal:
- Eating a diet low in fiber
- Not getting enough exercise
- Traveling or other changes in routine
- Eating large amounts of dairy products
- Resisting the urge to have a bowel movement, possibly because of hemorrhoids
- Overusing anti-diarrheal medications that, over time, weaken the bowel muscle movements called motility
- Taking antacid medicines containing calcium or aluminum
- Taking certain medicines (especially antidepressants, iron pills and strong pain medicines such as narcotics)
strict gluten-free diet is in general very effective in reducing and often stopping these symptoms. Multivitamin supplementation may help complement this lifelong gluten-free diet.
- Ginger: This herb has anti-inflammatory properties and is commonly used to alleviate nausea and vomiting. It can also help to reduce bloating and gas.
- Peppermint: Peppermint has a calming effect on the stomach and can help to relieve cramping and bloating. It is also known to improve digestion and reduce feelings of fullness.
- Chamomile: Chamomile is a soothing herb that can help to alleviate stomach pain and discomfort. It also has a mild sedative effect, which can help to relax the muscles in the stomach and reduce cramping.
- Fennel: Fennel is another herb that is commonly used to alleviate stomach pain and bloating. It has a carminative effect, which means that it helps to expel gas from the stomach.
- Gastric Relief 90 Capsule:It is traditionally used in herbal medicine to help relieve digestive upset/disturbances including lack of appetite, nausea, digestive spasms, indigestion, dyspepsia and flatulent colic (carminative).
Gastric relief is the process of relieving stomach pain and discomfort. A natural solution to stomach pain can be using herbs and other natural remedies such as ginger, peppermint, chamomile, and fennel, and eating certain foods like yogurt, banana, and rice, and drinking plenty of water and avoiding foods that are known to cause irritation. However, it's important to talk to a healthcare professional before starting any new treatment regimen.